Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My shopping experience

Today I want to say something about Metro in Wuxi. Metro is a large supermarket like Walmart in Xishan district.
I like Metro because of two reasons. One is the abundant goods. You can buy almost all of the goods you want in it. Another reason is that it has several special buses to take customers to Metro for free. So when I want to buy a lot of goods, I always go there to pick up what I like.Once when I was shopping in Metro, I heard the alarm bell. At first I thought that someone was stealing the goods in the supermarket and after I paid the goods I went back home. After several days I heard the fact was that that woman had not stolen anything. The alarm bell rang because of the buttons her coat. Maybe the materials of the buttons had something to cause the bell rang. Then the staffers frisked the woman. After then I never go to Metro any more.

1 comment: